Monday, July 28, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU, PLS GET BACK TO ME ASAP

Dear respectable one,

My name is Mr. Felix Oladele I work with the Citizens Bank
of Nigeria Plc. branch manager, bill and exchange of the
foreign remittance department. Please I need you to get back
to me concerning your late cousins fund worth $34 million
dollars. Get back to me with your full name, home address
and phone number.

Your late cousin with his wife, and their three children
were involved in the Benin plane crash, and the whole family
died in this fatal air crash on 26th December 2003 Since
then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate
any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful. Here is the air crash website on cnn:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

All I need you to do is to stand as the next of kin to our
Late customer so that this fund can be transferred to you. I
am writing you so that we can work together to remit this
amount of money into your account as the next of kin hence
depositor happened to be a foreigner. All documents and
proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out from my table and I will perfect every documents to be
in accordance with the banking laws and guideline hence you
have nothing to worry about for I am assuring you a 100%risk
free transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Felix Oladele,
Citizens Bank.


---------------------- ALICE N°1 de la RELATION CLIENT 2008*--------------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX! En cliquant ici
http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr Offre soumise à conditions.*Source : TNS SOFRES /
BEARING POINT. Secteur Fournisseur d.Accès Internet

No comments: