Friday, July 18, 2008

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM

Dearest Friend,

I am Dr.JUDE IWELE and I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transfered. Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below and receive your compensation of ($850,000.00 )USDmillion from him:


NAME:ANTHONY OLISA
EMAIL: anthony_olisa2002@yahoo.fr
Send him the following information to prove yourself to him:

Your full name;
Your address:
Your country:
Your age:
Your occupation:
Your Phone number:

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete,he will notrelease the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you.
Ask him to send you the total sum of ($850,000.00 )USD CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for you.

Note also that i will not be reached by email or phone for now because i am corrently away for investment purpose with my share and i will be busy till about six months time or a year.
Regards,
Dr JUDE IWELE.

No comments: