Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello

Hello

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of 1.5Million United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Justin Yayi the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire.


So I told him to cash the $1.5Million USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a 6 Months Course and I will not come back till end of Dec, 2008.Therefore contact the FedEx Courier Company with below information.


Contact Person: Dr. Fred Walter.
Email Address:( f.forwarding_service@yahoo.fr )
Tel/FAX: +229 98252248

The only money you will send to the Courier Company to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($185.00 US) One Hundred & Eighty Five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER SERVICE company don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Gift item and Personal belongs. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contents money ok. I am waiting for your urgent response.send them the below information.


Full name..........
Delivery address.........
Phone number..............
Occupation.................


Yours Faithfully,
Edward Harris.

No comments: