Thursday, July 17, 2008

So feel free and get in touched with my secretary

Dear Friend,

Longest time and happy day.I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from uraguay. Presently i'm in uraguay for investment projects with my own share of total sum. mean while,

i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in Benin his name is Dr Emmanuel Igwe on his e-mail address stated (emmanuel_igwe03@yahoo.fr ) Ask him to send you the total Amount of $950,000.00 u.s dollars which i kept for your compensation for all the past effortsand attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Dr Emmanuel Igwe i instructed him where to
send the cheque. And send him your contact information such as below

your full name..............

home address ...............

phone number ............

Your sex, age ...............

So that he will submit it to the courier company where i directed him to mail the cashier cheque to your designated address without any delay.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time ok, In the moment, I'm very busy there because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand .

Finally ,remember that I have forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to instruct the courier company to deliver the cashier cheque to you as soon as you send your details information without delay.
So feel free to get in touch with my secretary he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Best Regards,
Mr. Steve william

No comments: