Monday, July 14, 2008

CONFIDENTIAL

FROM MR MARTIN DUBE

ADDRESS: No. 5, Haggar Rider Avenue,
South Africa .

P O BOX 6000
PRETORIA
0001

E-Mail: martindube1965@yahoo.com



ATTENTION: The President / Director,

Please forgive my indignation of contacting you without your consent of your e-mail address. I am MR. MARTIN DUBE, the chief Auditor in ABSA BANK of South Africa .


During my auditing in the bank, I found an account opened in this bank in 1992 and since 2000 nobody has operated on this account.


After going through some old files in the record, I discovered that the owner of this account is Mr. Adolf B. Andreas, from MUNICH GERMANY and a miner at Kruger Gold Company who died along with his entire family in a plane crash since 2000.



No other person(s) knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$12.5M).


FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELOW:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm


I am only contacting you as a partner based in another country, because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account. Mr. Adolf B. Andreas is a foreigner and to that effect a foreign account is required.



I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work, because the management is ready to approve the transfer of this money to a next of kin who has correct information of this account, which I will provide to you later. I anticipate your capability and willingness to handle such amount in strict confidence and according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit. There's no risk involved as all the process is diligently covered.

I will use my position and influence to effect approvals and onward transfer of this money to your bank account with appropriate clearance forms from the appropriate ministries and foreign exchange departments.


Please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately. Send also your private telephone and fax numbers including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.

At the conclusion of this business, you will get 25% of the total amount, 70% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might incur during the transfer process.



I look forward to your earliest reply, God Bless.


Sincerely Yours,


E-Mail: martindube1965@yahoo.com



MR. MARTIN DUBE (ABSA, Chief Auditor)

No comments: