Thursday, July 17, 2008

ATTN, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

DIAMOND BANK PLC BENIN
Diamond Heights
Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street,COTONOU
EMAIL- diamondbankplc1_benin18@yahoo.fr

ATTN, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation and the delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 $10.2m,has less three days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into Government purse.With that I decided to help you pay the money so that,the ATM will not expire,because I know when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me,my money back and even compensate me for helping you.

Now i want you to contact The Shippng Company Benin with your Full Contact informations so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumourage might increase. They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day and i deposited it on 15th of july / 15a /7/2008 which was yesterday.

Below is their Contact Informations,
Contact Person: Rev Dr Frank Bello . the Director General
Shipping Company Benin Republic
E-MAIL(companyshipping_beninship02@yahoo.fr
E-MAIL(shipping_companyship@myway.com
CONTACT NUMBER 00229 93 15 88 02
Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.

Yours
Prof.Philips Weah
ATM OFFICE
any quetion you are free to contact our customer care email direct.
EMAIL- diamondbankplc1_benin18@yahoo.fr

No comments: