Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dear friend

FROM: MR. DAVIS JOMO.
RENNIES BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
Direct Line: + 27-.731-880-266
Email: jomodavis94@live.com
ATTN:

My Name is Davis Jomo the manager, Credit and Foreign Bills of RENNIES BANK OF SOUTH AFRICaA. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank, whose name is Mr. Cho Kwiyoung, an American citizen who died in a plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole passengers onboard on August 6, 1997. And for your perusal you can view this website Ref: http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list

Since the demise of this customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$15M (Fifteen Million United States Dollars), which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up as his next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay long in the bank else it will be return to the bank escrow account as unclaimed funds.

In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal when I was making a research on a foreigner I will use in this great opportunity. For your assistance I am willing to give you 30% of the total amount, 5% will be map out for expenses incurred in the course of the transaction, 65% will be for me. Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application, which you will type, sign and send back to our Bank to enable us start the processing of the claim
Upon your seriousness to assist in the transfer of this fund, I will forward the bank account details of Mr. Cho Kwiyoung, for your perusal, in view of removing any doubt about the reality of this transaction. This business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of receiving your response, after you apply to the bank as next of kin to the deceased with the bank form that I will email to you.

If interested, please contact me via my private email address:jomodavis94@live.com with the following details below.

1 YOUR NAMES
2, YOUR PHONE NUMBER
3, YOUR TYPE OF WORK
4, YOUR AGE
5, YOUR MARITAL STATUS

Yours Sincerely,

Jomo.

No comments: