Sunday, July 13, 2008

ABOUT YOUR FUNDS IN CBN

ABOUT YOUR FUNDS IN CBN.
Attn:

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider. There is nothing I can do to help you beside this; I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian.

What I want to tell you is about your fund with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot of forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Chief Joseph Sanusi and the current Governor Prof. Charles Soludo,and some other men in their apex banks here and oversea, they have been frustrating you by demanding upfront payment from you constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.

There is a way I can assist you get your fund without you paying any charges to get your fund, it is risk but one have to take it, I have assisted one woman from Mexico with it, it worked out though her fund was US$2.5million. What you have to do is to open another bank account anywhere, if you can open it in another place, it will be nice, but what you have to bear in mind Is that you have to retransfer the fund to another account immediately you Confirmed the fund in your account, I know why I want it this way.

If you want me to go ahead, let me know as soon as you get this mail and get back to me through this very email address (meke1212@hotmail.com) so that I will be in better position to know what to do, you are also to re-confirm your contract/inheritance amount to enable me cross check if it is inline with what we have in our file.

Dr. Mrs. Thelma Davis.
KTT UNIT CBN

No comments: