Thursday, July 24, 2008

CONTACT MY SECRETARY NOW

My Dear Friend,

How are you today? It's been long I heard from you. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Poland.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady accountant who works with the Remittance Department of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully. In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds,
I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $800.000 in a Cashier's cheque (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS

This is from my own share. I did this simply to show you that it is good to do good things to the right people always. Presently, I am in Poland for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not.

Now contact my secrtary MR OMEMMA on my former telephone line and do send him your contact address where you want the cheque to be sent to you. The phone numbers, which you will reach my secretary MR OMEMMA once again, is His e-mail address:( (good_omemma@yahoo.com)

CONTACT NUMBER IS THIS.+229 93 576411 , Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here in Poland because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with MR OMEMMA to send the cheque to you without any delay. FILL IT PROPERLY:

1. FULL NAMES: __________________________________
2. ADDRESS: _________________________
3.SEX: _____________
4. AGE:_______
5. MARITAL STATUS:_______________
6. OCCUPATION: _______________________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: ____________________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________________
9. FAX: NUMBER_______________________________
10.BREIF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY / INDIVIDUAL:
11.CITY: _____________________
12.STATE:_____________________
13.COUNTRY: _________________

with best regards,
Mr.Tonny David

No comments: