Friday, July 18, 2008

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Dear Friend,

My name is MR Mapo Kwadwo, I am a high ranking officer of
The Trust Bank, TTB,Tema Business Office Ghana.
I got your information during my search through the
Internet. I am 44years of age and married with 3 lovely
Kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of
PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can
Assist each other. If you don't want this business
Offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will
Benefit both of us, as the regional manager of
The Trust Bank, TTB,it is my duty to send in
a financial report to my head office in the capital
City Accra at the end of each year.

On the course of the year 2006 end of year report, I discovered
That my branch in which I am a ranking officer made five
Million five hundred thousand dollars [5,500.000.00]
Which my head office is not aware of and will never
be aware of. I have since placed this fund in what we
Call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly Connected to this money,
so this informed my contacting you for us to Work so that
you can assist receive this money intoYour bank account for us to SHARE.
While you will have 30% of the total fund.

Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to
Bank transfer, all I need from you is to
Stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who
Made the deposit with our branch so that my Head
Office can order the transfer to your designated bank
Account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will
Appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your
Response I will details you on how we can achieve it
Successfully.

Best regards,
Mr. Mapo Kwadwo

No comments: