Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FROM PARDITA TAYLOR

FROM MR PARDITA TAYLOR.

No. 5,Haggar Rider Avenue,
South Africa. P O BOX 6000
PRETORIA.0001

Tel=0027734921925

Email=partayz@webmail.co.za



Sir/Madam

Please forgive me if this does meet your personal ethics.

I am an external Auditor with a commercial bank in South Africa.

During my auditing in the bank, I found an account in Botswana zonal office opened in 1992 and since 2000 nobody has operated this account.

After going through some old file, I discovered that the owner of this account is Mr. Brent Wilmot, from USA and a senior miner at Kruger Gold Company who died along with his entire family in a plane crash IN 2000.

Detailed investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M).
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELOW: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

The Board will approve the transfer of this money to a next of kin who has correct information of this account, which I will provide to you later.



I anticipate you have the capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit. There's no risk involved as all the process is diligently covered.

I will use my position and influence to effect approvals and onward transfer of this money to your bank account with appropriate clearance forms from the appropriate ministries and foreign exchange departments.

Please revert to me so that I will give you all the details and feel free to ask any question you may have,also Send me your private telephone and fax numbers including your full address.



At the conclusion of transfer you will get 20% of the total amount, 75% will be for us, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might incur during the transfer process.


Sincerely.

Mr Pardita Taylor

No comments: