Thursday, July 24, 2008

tact my secretary

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to let you know about my success in getting those
fund transffered under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. I
didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transffering those
funds.
Now contact my secretary Mr JAMES HANNAH his email.
(james.hannah305@yahoo.fr) ask him to send you the total
($1.200.000.00) cheque which i raised for your compensation .so feel
free and get intouched with him and give him your address
where to send the cheque.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME .................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS ...................
(3) YOUR COUNTRY ...................
(4) YOUR PRIVATE TEL ...............
(5) YOUR PRIVATE FAX ...............

Do Let me know immediately you receive it ok.

Best regards,
Dr.SAYYADI RUMA

No comments: