Thursday, July 10, 2008

Attn My Dear Friend

Attn My Dear Friend,

I wish to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan. Now I am in Japan for investment projects with my partner. Therefore contact my secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic his name is;

Rev Kim Peter
Email: revkimp@ymail.com

He will send you a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK of (US$1,500,000) compensation which I kept for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in that transaction.

Most importantly, send to him your current Contact Address and your Telephone Numbers to enable him send you the consignment box without delay.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that I can share the joy with you.

Thanks and God bless you.

MR. BENSON JACOB ESQ.

No comments: