Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello Buddy,
After my official enquiry from the foreign trade office of the chambers
of commerce & industry here in Hong Kong, I decided to contact you
but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because of the
delicate nature of the project. I found your profile very interesting
and decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and
guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of
US$21,500,000.00(twenty one million five hundred thousand dollars) to
your country within the next few days.Please I must plead for your
confidence in this transaction,i am Mr John Chan,director of
operations,Hang Seng Bank,Hong Kong.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client a business man made a
numbered fixed deposit of(167,211,702.56 HKD) for 18 calendar months,
this is valued to Twenty One million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was
sent to him, even during the war, four years ago (2003). Again after
the war another notification was sent and still no response came from
him. We later found out that Wissam Abed and his family had been
killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home at Basra
where his personal oil well was.
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/names.htm
After further investigation it was also discovered that Wissam Abed,son
of Abed Hassan Hamoodi did not declare any next of kin in his official
papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also
confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me
knew of his deposit in my bank. So,Twenty One million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one
will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that
according to the laws of my country at the expiration of five years
six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong
Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is
that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to
Wissam Abed so that you will be able to receive his funds for our
mutual benefit.Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all
matters concerning this issue, Should you be interested ,please
contact me on my private email: mrjohnchan@mail4me.com finally after
that I shall provide you with more details of this operation,here
is my personal phone number,call me anytime 008821621225483 for
further enquires.

Note that this
business would follow all the international laws of banking and an
attorney would handle all the legal documentations to ensure that
the funds are claimed legally so that we would enjoy our funds in
peace when it is finally transferred from my country.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
John Chan.

No comments: