Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thanks for your past effort; Contact Pastor Urgent

From Chief Rue Oloko Compensation For Your Past Efforts,

Dearest Friend,

This is to inform you about my success in getting the money moved under the cooperation of a new partner from South Korea.Now contact my secretary,his name is Pastor James Berti and his email address is ( pastorjamesberti@mighty.co.za) ask him to send you ($5,500,000,00 ) Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars with my Bank in Benin Republic which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I have forwarded instruction to my secretary to send the Confirmable Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with him to send the Draft to you without any delay.

Sincerely Yours,

Chief Rue Oloko
Your former business partner

No comments: