Thursday, July 3, 2008

FROM MR. KOWEL KORA YOUR ASSISTANT IS NEEDED

YOUR ASSISTANT IS NEEDED



Greetings to you.Please pardon mefor contacting you without any formal appointment or communication. I am Kowel Kora in Dakar Senegal. I will like to seek your assistance in receiving and investing the sum of 5.5M Pounds held in a holding finance firm Bank of Africa Ouaga, Burkina Faso.



The money was deposited by my late father who was killed by the rebels during the uprising in my country Abidjan-Cote d' Ivoire. He was until his sudden death a diamond /cocoa dealer in Angola and Cote d'Ivoire which is where he made his wealth. My aged mother andI managed to escape to Dakar Senegal with the assistance of Red Cross officials.



We have confirmed the validity of this deposit then I decided tocontact you for assistance in relocating the fund to your country for further business investment. I got your contact through the Internet data base while searching for someone to assist. More details will be given to you assoon as i hear from you.Please include some of your personal details for us to establish a good business and family relationship.



I look forward to hearing from you. For more discussion Call me 00226 78900 722 Immediately you recieve this mail.



Honestly yours

Kowel Kora

No comments: