Friday, July 4, 2008

FROM:VINNY ADAMS

125 stanford Rd
Ahsford Middlesex
SE 4DT
UNITED KINGDON
Dear
Greetings to anyone that receive this email in good faith,
I am formerly Mrs Rabiat Adams,Now Mrs Vinny Adams ,
A widow of late Sheriff Adams ,I am 74 years old now in new Christian convert ,
Suffering from a long term time blood disease.
From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it+s quite
obvious
that I wont live more than two months according to my doctors.

This is because the blood disease stage has gotten to a very bad stage .
My late husband was killed during the US raid against terrorism in
Russia, And during the period of our marriage, we couldn't produce any child .
After my husband death, I inherited all his business and wealth
.The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than two months ,
I now decided to divide part of this wealth , to contribute to the
development of the church in Africa, American ,Asia and Europe.

I selected you and I prayed over it , I am willing to donate the sum of
$4.5million US Dollars to you for the less privilege .Please I want you
to note that, This funds is lying in a bank and upon my instruction ,
you will file in an application for the transfer of the money in your
name through the assistance of my lawyer.
I have found out that wealth acquisition with out Christ is vanity upon vanity.
Peace and love to you and your family
I await your urgent reply.
Vinny Adams

No comments: