Saturday, July 5, 2008

GOOD DAY

BARRISTER JOHN PAUL CHAMBERS,
LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND PUBLIC NOTARY &
HIGH COURT REPRESENTATIVE
SUITE 202 OMEGA PLAZA, APAP

LAGOS -NIGERIA.
Dear Sir/Ceo,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise. This is because
we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email by the huge
fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am BARRISTER JOHN PAUL, the personal Attorney to the late Engr. Steve
Moore a national of Isle of Man in UK, who used to work with Shell Petroleum
Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 1996, my client, his
wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along gamu/Lagos
Express Road.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then
I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to
locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by
my client, I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are
the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind
will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge
deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued atabout $27
million U.S dollars.Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next
of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working
days. since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for
overseveral years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $27million
U.Sdollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money.
55%to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as
your government may require.Your information such as below:

1.your full name
2.Resident Address
3.Telephone/Fax Numbers
4.Occupation
5. Date Of Birth.

As a barrister of high standard, I have all necessary legal documents that can
be used to back up anyclaim we may make. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email
(barristerjonhpaul@yahoo.com ) to enable us discuss
further.
Yours Faithfully,
BARRISTER JOHN PAUL (Esq)

No comments: