Thursday, July 3, 2008

hope to hear from you

From: Barrister Douglas Willson Esq.
Willson CHAMBERS ESQ.
Notary Public & Legal Practitioner
3 Bola Diyo,Ikoyi Close,
Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria
Mobile-Phone +234 805 1223039
Email: barrister_douglas2002@yahoo.co.uk

MyDear,

I know that you will be surprise to read from somebody you have not known or seen before, But behold" I entreat you to take the will for the deed. I beleived it is indeed one the miraculous work of God that I got your contact coincidentally when I was searching for the relatives of my late client: Mr.Dasne,

I am Barrister Paul B.Don Esq, (Notary Advocate & Legal Practitioners) and I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Dasne, a Foreigner from from your country, a licensed Contractor with African largest crude oil producing Firm, Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation ( N.N.P.C.)

Well, On The 4th of May 2002, My Client, his Wife and their 2 Children were involved in an Aeroplane Crash (while on a picnic-trip.) involving The BAC 111-500 belonging to EAS AIRLINES. Which the Pilot, 7 Crew Members and 65 Passengers on board unfortunately lost their lives.

To throw lights on this and more prove of my story, Please click the undermentioned BBC ARCHIVE NEWS and CNN.com NEWS ARCHIVE >

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/05/05/nigeria.crash/

Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to see if I can locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has all the while proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives (i.e. same surname) over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of to no avail.

Basically I am contacting you to assist in accomodating a mega amount of money left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared dormant by the Bank where this huge approved contract fund is floating unclaimed . The Bank where my late client had an approved contract payment valued at Nine Million, United States dollars (US$9, 000.000.00) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my late client to claim this approved contract payment or have the fund confiscated within the next (10) official working days.

Therefore, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I am seeking for your permission to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you are still a foreigner , and most fortunately your Surname is the same with my late client, It will be easier and convincing to present you as the next of kin to my late client Mr. Dasne So that the proceeds of this contract fund valued at (US$9 million ) can be paid to you.

Then after the transfer, It will be shared as follow: First and foremost, 10% of the total fund will be donated to Church and Motherless babies home in your country, Then you and I will share the remaining money, 55% for me and 30% for you, while the remaining 5% will be used to defray all our expenses incurred during the course of this transaction such like Telephone bills, Vats and Taxes as the bank or your government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim such like e.g the Contract award and completion certificates of DASNE CONSTRUCTION AND CONSULTING CO LTD, Death certificate of my client , e.t.c. which i will furnish to you upon your acceptance to do this deal with me. All I require is your honesty, mutual understanding and co-operation to enable us actualize this lucrative deal which is a golden opportunity for us to make wealth for our individual families.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email or mobile phone numbers as indicated above so that we can commence the documentations quickly.

Finally I need your Mobile Cell, Telephone & Fax numbers for easy communication in return.

Awaiting your urgent response.
Best Regards,

Barrister. Douglas Willson Esq.
Mobile-Phone +234 805 1223039

No comments: