Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PLEASE REPLY

Dear Friend,





I am Mr. Michael Aida,I work with road constructioncompany and i got your contact on my personal search of the person iwould want to will my money.I willed the sum of FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTYTHOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS to you,that is the only money left in myaccount right now, it has been escrowed.If you really want to know why ihave willed this money to you and you want this money to be transferredto you then contact the bank manager whose name and address i will giveyou as soon as you reply this mail. He will help you transfer this moneythat i have willed to you. Right now i am in the hospital and i willtell you my story.







Be blessed.

Michael Aida






Catch all the action of Dus Ka Dum - a journey to Rs 10 crore, simple and fast, with Salman Khan.
Latest updates / videos / images only on http://duskadum.sify.com

No comments: