Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Compensation For Your Help

Dear Friend,
I didn’t forgot your past effort and attempts to assist me, I’m happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Now am in London with my own share for investment so feel free to get in touch with my secretary.
Contact my secretary ask him for ($4,000.000.00) the fund is in bank draft for your compensation okay.
His name is Prince Johnson.
Email: mrprince_johnson3@yahoo.com
Telephone number: +234-805-566-4521
He will send you the bank draft without any delay.
Contact him with this information
Your full name...........................
Your contact/address....................
Your telephone number...................
Do let me know as soon as you receive your draft.
Yours faithful
Steve Williams

No comments: