Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CONTACT THE OCEANIC BANK ATM DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR PARCKAGE

Dear Firend,

I have contacted my secretary to confirm if you have received the
compensation draft cheque of (US$1.5M,) which I issued in your
name,but he told me that he could not send it to you because of the
courier charges. Now I have called my bank to cancel any payment
regards to
the draft cheque and then authorized them to transfer the payment into
ATM CARD in your name which they did.
As of now be informed that all charges has been paid and the ATM CARD
is going to be in your name, but to reactivate the ATM Card you have
to forward your current informations as requested below to the bank
and the only money you will pay to the bank is US$126.00 for the ATM
Card Reactivation fee, then they will send you the ATM CARD for you
immediate use.
Here are the informations you have to forward to the bank:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
2. Postal ADDRESS:_______
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________
4. CELL NUMBERS:_______
5. EMAIL ADDRESS :________
6. SEX:_____
7. AGE:_____
8. OCCUPATION:________
9. NATIONALITY:________

CONTACT PERSON:Dr Henry Jecobs
Director, ATM Foreign Operation Dept.
OCEANIC BANK PLC Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Phone: +229-97-046-911. .
Email (oceanicbank_atm_benin_plc23@yahoo.com)

Get back to me once you received the ATM CARD ok.
Thanks and God bless you.
Mr EZE JAMES.

No comments: