Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello my good friend

Hello my good friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me, you might
have receive an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar
business proposal which we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar
business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from Germany
who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.I thank you for your great
effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or
the other best known to you.But I want to inform you that I have successfully
transferred the fund out of my bank to my new partner's account in Germany that
was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during
the course of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to
you with the sum of $1,200,000.0 I have left a certified international bank
draft for you worth of $1,200,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact MY SECRETARY miss Anna Philip .on her
direct email address at:[anna_philip00@yahoo.dk] for the collection of your
bankdraft.I authorized her to release the Bank Draft to you whenever you contact
her regarding for it.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which I
and the new partner are having at hand.Please I will like you to accept this
token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart,Also comply with
Miss.ANNA PHILIP 's directives so that she will send the draft to you without
any delay.

NOTE;You are advised to stop any further communication with your local
representative(s) any officials (s) department whom may call you or email
concerning the check draft what sum of USD$1.2M, eccept Anna Uju. You are advise
not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from her.Because she
is the only person I left the order how to deliver the check draft to you, and
you may call her immediately you received this message for more information
through the instruction I left,

CONTACT: miss Anna Philip.
SECRETARY,
Phone Number.+2348020942199
lagos nigeria
Her email address: [anna_philip00@yahoo.dk]

Therefore, you should send her your full Name and telephone number inclusive of
your current mailing address where you want her to send the draft to you.Thanks
and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you again.

Anderson willy.

No comments: