Thursday, July 3, 2008

Treat Very Urgent

Hello!
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirm able
Bank
Draft of 800,000.00 USD but I did not hear from you since that time. Then
I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx express delivery,U S A. I
traveled out of the country for a course and I will not come back till
end
of December. What you have to do now is to contact FedEx express
delivery, U S A as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your
package to you because of the expiring date. For your information,I have
paid the delivering,Insurance Charges and Clearance Certificate Fee of
the
Cheque showing that the money is not for Drug or meant to sponsor
Terrorist attack in your Country.Again, I would have paid for the
security
keeping fee but they said no because they do not know when you will be
contacting them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the Sky Net
Delivery Service via email below with followning informations for
delivery


victo56781@yahoo.com.hk

First name:
Last Name:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:
address:

Dispatch Director: Victoria Berly

No comments: